A story about a brave little girl, her neurotic mother, and her "a-little-too" carefree dad.

Friday, August 19

pest control

So today pest control is going to do "something" to the apartment. They weren't very clear. All I know is that they wanted me to pick everything off of the floors and move furniture away from the walls. I am pretty upset with our apartment complex. Last week we find out our water heater had been leaking for quite some time and also that the pipes from up stairs were also leaking into our closet. So black mold grew on the carpet and we got a brand new water heater. Well We haven't been able to sleep in our room for a week and went without hot water for three days. Now yesterday we found out that our dish washer was probably leaking because there was water under the lanolin and it as seeping into the carpet in the living room. Well after the maintenance guy does some looking around he finds out that in another apartment above us the water is leaking into the wall and so yeah.. he DRILLED holes into our kitchen wall and cut a hole in the wall under the sink! WONDERFUL. Now while the pest control people are coming I have to put my cats in a vacant apartment while they do what ever it is they are doing and Pun'kin and I are going to hang out at my friends apartment for the day. Well I am not looking forward to carrying my cats in cat carriers for the simple fact they might pee or poop them selves because they are scared. So I have to take shampoo and towels just in case. I am doing so much extra work. I know in the end it will be worth it but right now it doesn't feel that way. Yesterday Pun'kin had her first "up the back poop" and now she seems a lot happier and not so fussy. She's still a little turd sometimes. So I'm kinda in a panic right now as I was writing I remembered that We brought Pun'kins money to Seattle in case I wanted to buy her something and it was in my backpack. Well I just checked and it's not in there... THAT IS NOT GOOD. meaning some one jacked it or it fell out. most likely it was jacked because it was at the bottom of the backpack. GREAT! There goes 60+ dollars down the drain. UGH! I'm telling you when it rains it pours! Well I need to finish getting things ready for the pest people so as always stay classy my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment