A story about a brave little girl, her neurotic mother, and her "a-little-too" carefree dad.

Monday, August 29

not ready for it

Today is Monday and that means in two days Pun'kin will be getting her casts off and that means this Friday is her surgery. Now this week has sucked because our kitchen still hasn't been worked on yet and so all of my pots and pans are still on my floor in my dining room. When I wake up and I see all the pots and pans I get extreme anxiety and get frustrated. I got a call from Pun'kins doctors office and they said that she was still not on our insurance and that they would not do the surgery. So I emailed my husband at work telling him that he needs to talk to H.R. I was pissed! So He went into work today and asked to speak to his H.R and find out whats going on. So he asked what was going on and he said it was corporate. So I was so mad. My plans to California would have been ruined and I would be mad if Pun'kins surgery was put off knowing we have been on this strict schedule for all of her casts. I am not looking forward to her surgery on Friday. Luckily my husband got Friday off so that I wouldn't have to be alone. I really wish that Sarah could come with me for the extra support. It's so surreal now. I can't imagine what my poor daughter will be feeling or going through. I feel so weak. I just know I will be holding her all day and not wanting to put her down.
On a different subject My husband and I went to the clothing optional beach yesterday with our friends and we had an amazing time. There were tons of people and the atmosphere was amazing. Now I know my husband very well and he is my best friend but he totally amazed me yesterday at the beach. He got butt naked. Nine years ago my husband would have NEVER done that. Six years ago my husband would have never done that. I have never seen my husband so comfortable in his own skin ever. I kept asking him if he was sure.I see my husband naked all the time but seeing him naked in a crowd kinda made me feel like I was a teenager skinny dipping. I was kinda embarrassed for him and he wasn't embarrassed at all. I just was so happy and proud of him. He told me that he is now at his heaviest and that when he was thinner he would not be so shy. I feel like my husband and I re connected yesterday. It was so peaceful and relaxing. I never thought my husband and I could have found friends that we could go to a clothing optional beach with. I find it kinda funny how much my husband and I have changed since we moved to the North West. I am in love with my husband and my best friend. I love him more now than the day we were married. Now we have a beautiful daughter and I couldn't be happier. On that note I am ready to fall asleep next to my wonderful husband. So stay classy my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment