A story about a brave little girl, her neurotic mother, and her "a-little-too" carefree dad.

Sunday, August 21

Bad news

So my neighbor T.J she just told us she has black mold every where in her apartment and is being moved to another apartment.! WONDERFUL. So pretty much tomorrow when the maintenance guy comes we are going to have a little chat. I am going to ask him to be honest with me and tell me what the likelihood of us moving and or staying in the apartment is. Now I have been thinking why should we have had to pay rent this month?? I am also very very SAD.. let me tell you why. LOL.. So as you all know Pun'kin came two months early so The Little Mermaid mural I started was put on hold and not finished. The mural itself is about 80 percent done. The rest of her nursery is finished. I have her fish tank in there her selves with the little mermaid snow globes on it. My husband went and picked up dressers and I have decorated the entire nursery. Plus my girlfriend Jenni just bought Pun'kin a crib. So being excited about her nursery being almost 100% complete was an amazing feeling. Now all this crap. My assumption is.. If my neighbor has black mold so bad in her apartment that she HAD to move and then we had mold in our closet and there's mold under our sink I'm pretty sure we are going to have to move as well. I am really upset because the Mural meant so much to me. It was my biggest painting I have ever done. It was the biggest challenge as well. I didn't think I would have to lose it so quickly. I mean we just signed another year lease. My heart is breaking. I just want to cry all day. The worse part is the maintenance guy won't know how bad the kitchen is until they tear it apart. So the waiting is going to kill me. I am tired of having to sleep in the living room. If I get enough money to go to California... psshhh it'll be the BEST VACATION EVER! I'll feel bad of course because my husband will be home alone but most likely we'll be in a new apartment. I'm just saying.... they better have a down stairs apartment available. Ugh, will this bad luck never end?? I'm just wondering. It sucks this next week will kill me because it marks Pun'kin sixth set of casts which means her surgery is that next Friday. I am seriously going to be an emotional wreck. I just want our bad luck to end and our good karma to come to us. Is that too much to ask. I have decided to start playing powerball again. LOL well that's all for now so as always, stay classy my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment