A story about a brave little girl, her neurotic mother, and her "a-little-too" carefree dad.

Saturday, September 3

I am flabbergasted

I get home and there is a little pot of flowers with a card in it. It is addressed to my husband and I. The card reads forgiveness is the fragrance that violets shed on the heel that crushed it. i'm sorry for having offended you, while i'm not sure how it got this far and hurt so many. I ask for forgiveness. So I must say I AM IN NOW WAY READY TO FORGIVE.I can't just forget and move on.There is so much anger and ill will towards that subject! I am extremely tired and will finish this post tomorrow so good night. Ok so now that I have had time to think about it, I honestly can't forgive her if she really has no idea how it got this far. I think that her harassing me whiled my husband was gone, calling the cops and telling them lies and taking things from our home kinda isn't forgetable. I know she's got alzhemers or how ever you spell it but still..I just don't think the stuff she has said and done is forgivable. I don't know if it ever will be. I just don't know. I just don't understand how she HONESTLY doesn't know how it got this far then there is no reason to reconcile. I'm just saying. I guess I just don't understand my husbands family. They all want to play victim when none of them were harassed or had the cops called on them. OR... HAD ITEMS STRIPPED FROM THEIR HOMES. I just don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment