A story about a brave little girl, her neurotic mother, and her "a-little-too" carefree dad.

Tuesday, September 13

Great first day but also CRAPPY

So in my lay over in San Francisco I was very ill and I apparently left my mac make up bag some where in the bathroom. I am so upset. My wonderful husband had just bought me a new compact and I got a new lipstick. Over 50 percent of my make up was MAC. UGH!! Today was HOTTTTTTT!!! lol.. My nephew Jhonen is running a fever. I feel bad for the poor guy. I went with my twin to pick him up. He is such a big boy now. Every day my twin brings him his bike and helmet and she takes his back pack and he rides his bike all the way home. My nephews and niece have grown up so much. They are all so adorable. I am so glad I am here. I miss my husband like crazy. It's going to be a long first few nights. Right now I am doing laundry for my twin. I am going to be helping her pack her house to move into her NEW house. 1700 sq ft 3 stories. I can't wait to see it. Next week? weekend my brother Blaine graduates from Drill Instructor school. He is a Marine and a damn good one too. I miss all my friends back home. It's weird not being at Sarah and Illyas. I really do have the best friends. Last night Illya made his fried potatoes.. It's a dish from his home in Ukraine. I really like it. They made dinner for us so we didn't have to worry about cooking and cleaning and just focus on packing. I still can't believe I left my make up bag. My husband didn't yell at me like I planned which was nice. I was about to miss my flight and I just ran to the gate. I couldn't take nausea medicine because it makes me sleepy and I wanted to be alert for Pun'kin. She did so well. I am so proud of her. Everyone just adored her. The flight attendants put my bag in the over head for me and also got it down on both flights. On my lay over in San Francisco the lady at the gate desk gave me an isle seat instead of my original middle seat. That was so nice of her. I really appreciated it. So I went and bought Pun'kin a vibrating swing and it was on sale for 24$ My twin said I could keep it and she would give me the money for it but I told her no. I figured I would just return it. I know that is ghetto but my daughter needs something to sit in. I left all the tags on. I kept the "gift receipt" I am so tired. No lie. Well I need to take a picture of my baby and post it on facebook so my husband can see her. I hope he calls us tonight.So as always, stay classy my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment