A story about a brave little girl, her neurotic mother, and her "a-little-too" carefree dad.

Saturday, September 3

100 days old

In less than an hour my baby girl will be 100 days old. Today was a very stressful day. I am so thankful that God watched over my baby. It's amazing to think off all the trials she has been through. She was born two months early spent 22 days in the nicu, had physical therapy on her feet from day one four times a day until she was seven weeks old and had casts on for six weeks. Today she had surgery and will have these casts on for a total of four weeks. She has been through so much and yet she is still the quiet, well behaved baby she's always been. I am so proud of her. She did so well. I would have to say the day sucked but it sucked even worse when about an hour ago I noticed she was bleeding through one of her casts!. The doctor said draining (drainning) (like I said I'm not the strongest speller) would be normal but excessive draining is an issue. Well to be bleeding through the cast seems pretty excessive. My husband called the "on call" doctor who said we did not need to take her to the e.r and she should be fine until we can talk to her normal orthopedic doctor on Monday. So I'm going to be honest and tell you that this momma is tired and is going to bed. Well I'm going to read because it helps put me to sleep. I will fold the load of laundry in the morning. Well it's more like a hamper full but I'm going to be up early with baby.. so as always, stay classy my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment