A story about a brave little girl, her neurotic mother, and her "a-little-too" carefree dad.

Friday, September 9

California and junk

So Pun'kin finally pooped today. It had been almost 9 days. I was really starting to get worried. We took he in Labor day to urgent care and the doctor did to give her anything.So we made a follow up for yesterday and the doctor still did not give her anything. He just told us to give her apple juice or pear juice. So I gave her apple juice at 4 am and she pooped by 8 am. I was so excited. So I am leaving for California in four days. My husband had to buy the ticket because no one had sent money yet and time was ticking. My twin helped me look for the cheapest flight and it was cheap except we had to pay for the lay over and then we have to pay 25$ for my large bag. But I do get bone free carry on and one personal item. I am super tired. Last night I had a great time with my friends and had the best birthday ever. I am nervous about the flight. I just think about things going wrong and how I would handle it with Pun'kin. I just want a safe flight. I am so excited to see my family. As of right now I need to get ready for my play date with Amy. She wants to see her squishy before she leaves for three weeks. So As always, stay classy my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment